Tuesday, September 6, 2016

{Married} Julie & Bob

G'Evening friends! Tonight is such a lovely night to be sharing this blog post with y'all, what with all the rain and drizzle today, since these photos are chock full of GOLDEN sunshine and, of course, love!

I have known Julie for quite a few years now through a mutual friend back when they roomed together in college. Because of this, I have grown to know Julie's love for pretty, girly things, a good laugh and what a truly loyal person she is. Her wedding had nothing short of these things, in fact there was even more than I could have imagined.

Julie and Bob were married at the beautiful Zorvino Vineyards in Sandown, NH. Guys...You had me at vineyard! I could not wait to shoot their photos with gorgeous, golden sunset light and rows of grapes and lovely landscaping surrounding the premises. Their ceremony could not have been sweeter with Jules pledging her love and loyalty to not only the man of her dreams, but his adorable son, too. Her bouquets and centerpieces encased, my all time favorite, light pink peonies and her girls looked stunning in short navy blue dresses. Everyone, including myself, loved, laughed and danced the night away in a gorgeous wooded venue (that I hope to shoot at again!) and we even ended the night with a super cute sparkler exit. So sweet!


Julie & Bob, Thank you SO much for letting me be a part of your day, dealing with the heat and touching your sweaty foreheads together whenever I asked :) You guys are awesome!! Enjoy a few of my favorites from your special day!

xoxo



*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment