Thursday, September 22, 2016

{Engaged} Rhonda & Dane

YOU GUYS. I'm not sure you're ready for the gorgeousness that is Rhonda and Dane's engagement session. WOW! We had so much fun messing around with new poses, which in turn created authentic laughter and there is nothing more a photographer could ask for. We were hoping for that gorgeous golden hour light, but instead we got a perfectly overcast day, creating the opportunities for some dramatic shadows and striking soft light on their faces, not to mention how BEAUTIFUL Rhonda's family's property is! Such a fun shoot :)

Now, I do believe that all of my couples are madly in love with each other, but these two have that kind of love I always gush about. They are truly the perfect puzzle pieces for each other. Every time I'm around them, I feel nothing but warmth, kindness and a complete comfortability not only towards me, but with each other. Their friendship with one another shines so brightly above all else and that right there, is the ticket to an everlasting love. Friends first, lovers second. And, I'm sure without even knowing it most days, they continuously follow this rule because it genuinely shows these two have found tried and true, real happiness within another. As if their friendship, silliness and love for one another doesn't absolutely scream at you through these photos, well, then just take in the fact that they are SUPERMODELS. Hot Damn. You guys make this job of mine INCREDIBLY easy!

Dane & Rhonda, your love makes my heart so so happy. I'm so excited to share these photos with you and even more excited that we get to do it again next year! I TRULY enjoy being around you both and so thankful that you have chosen me as your photographer. You guys are AWESOME!! Enjoy!!


xoxo



*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.


































No comments:

Post a Comment