Wednesday, November 11, 2015

{Married} Steve & Casey

Guys, holy moly. There's SO MUCH I want to say about this late September Cape wedding but I would literally fill this whole entire page with just words and because of that, I'm going to keep it short and simple and let the huge amount of pictures in this blog do the talking!

Steve & Casey, from all of your amazing vintage details, to the sweet moments you shared throughout the day, to your tear jerking vows (seriously though, I was choking up!), to being super models on the beach- your wedding was absolutely one for the books. I hope that with this post, you will relive your  special and perfect day all over again. You two really have the sweetest kind of love... why? Because you are best friends first. That alone shined throughout your whole day above anything else. I am so grateful that I got to be a part of that and give you the memories from that day that will last a lifetime. I hope that you two will ALWAYS give each other those butterflies.

Enjoy!

xoxo

*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All discs/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment