Wednesday, November 11, 2015

{Engaged} Melissa & Jeff

Man, am I lucky. I am lucky to have such great friends. I am lucky to have great friends that are BEAUTIFUL and I am lucky to have beautiful, great friends who are also in love and engaged! When these two love birds asked me to shoot their engagement photos, of course I happily accepted! and then they told me they wanted to shoot at Salisbury Beach and I was even more excited!! It was warm for a fall day, it was sunset and it was absolutely perfect! Even while I was shooting, I couldn't wait to share these with you all! It was a photographers dream day :)

Melissa & Jeff, I am so glad to call you both my friends and I'm so glad that I get to capture the hilarious, affectionate and adorable love you share. I hope you love these photos just as much as I loved taking them!!

xoxo


*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All discs/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.






































No comments:

Post a Comment