Thursday, July 9, 2015

{Mr. & Mrs.} Tony & Kate

Kate & Tony were actually previously married in Las Vegas (how fun is that!?) with just immediate family by their sides, but when they got home from this wedding and honey moon all-in-one affair, it was time to bring that Las Vegas party home with extended family and close friends. This was a different kind of a event compared to a "typical" wedding that I normally shoot, but it was nothing short of one! Complete with a chair lift ride and a photo booth, I think it's safe to say that everyone had a fun experience at this Mr. & Mrs. party! As a matter of fact, even when the skies turned gray, no one batted an eye because everyone was just thoroughly enjoying partying with the newlyweds. As the night went on, smiles, dancing and laughter filled the air and with that, the clouds seemed to just disappear.

Kate & Tony, I'm so glad I got to share this day with you both! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it and for welcoming me into your lives with open arms (and beers!)... I think it's safe to say that I gained some pretty kick-ass friends. :) I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of your day!

xoxo





































*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All discs of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment