Wednesday, July 15, 2015

{Engaged} Caity & Erick

1. Engagements are one of my favorite kinds of photo sessions. 2. One of my most favorite locations to shoot engagement photos is at the Red Apple Farm in Phillipston, MA. 3. My favorite thing in the world is two people, who are in love, who want to show it not only to my camera, but to the world! As you can imagine, these 3 things add up to one big awesome photoshoot for me and that's exactly what all came together in this photoshoot!

Congrats Caity & Erick! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek! :)

xoxo




















*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All discs of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment