Tuesday, October 3, 2017

{Married} Jeff & Melissa

Being a photographer has given me several opportunities I, otherwise, may not have had. I'm so grateful for where this journey is taking me and I'm so excited to officially call myself a DESTINATION PHOTOGRAPHER!! Feel free to take me to the beach, everyone! Or mountains... Or icebergs.... you know... wherever this life may take you. I can't wait for many other wedding adventures in the future!

This year, I had the most wonderful opportunity to travel to gorgeous Aruba to not only celebrate two great friends of mine, Jeff & Melissa, but to photograph their super perfect beach wedding myself. Like I said, unbelievably grateful. There is so, SO much I can say about this wedding... from the people, to the location, to the perfect teals and purples Melissa picked to compliment our tropical surroundings, to the UNREAL sunset we didn't think we would get to see. It was absolutely incredible. Not to mention that Melissa & Jeff are the absolute perfect match for one another. I never knew the pair without one another, but I truly can't imagine knowing! These two are the definition of best friends and spent their whole night just loving one another and taking in ALL of the love surrounding them. How amazing to get all of your favorite people to your favorite vacation destination to celebrate your love?! I can't think of anything better.

Melissa & Jeff, I could go on and on and on about how amazing your wedding day and the rest of our vacation was. I mean.... you know, you were there :) Thank you from the absolute bottom of my heart for including me in such a gorgeous wedding and get-away with some of the BEST people, food, and locations. I'm so excited to have these images to share for many years to come and to give them on to you to cherish forever. Love you guys!!


xoxo




*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.


















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment