Thursday, July 13, 2017

{Engaged} Michelle & Scott

First engagement blog of the season! WOOHOO!

If you guys know me, you know that I just adore engagement shoots! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE weddings, but at these sessions, we have so much more time and waaaaay more lax environment than a wedding day to just walk around our location and have a blast- no stress included! Michelle, Scott and I had a great time walking around my favorite spot here in Leominster, laughing, posing and loving! Scott, being a MA State Trooper, wanted to include some things that were important to him, like the Flag for example. Well, on our walk, we stopped to find a HAWK just perched on a rock, like he was waiting for us to get there! We got some awesome shots with the flag and our little friend in the background. If this weren't cool enough for me, these two were complete rock stars during their session and rocked every pose and moment. We got some amazing photos of these two soon-to-be-wed love birds!

Michelle & Scott, CAN'T WAIT for the big day next June! So glad we had a perfect day and in my opinion, got so many perfect shots. You guys killed it! Here are some of my favorites from the day :)

xoxo





*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.










































No comments:

Post a Comment