Thursday, October 27, 2016

{Married} Jessica & Lisa

On a beautiful, warm, late summer day in September I had the absolute pleasure of capturing Lisa & Jess's perfect backyard wedding. The day was so full of love and emotion, they had me choking up during the ceremony SO BAD! Guys, I do this almost every weekend. You'd think I'd be immune. Let me tell ya, nope. nope. NOPE. Two people who are so obviously in love and completely meant for one another get to me almost EVERY TIME. That's Lisa and Jess. Their love and compassion for one another is so completely plain to see and so, so heart warming. As I've been editing these photos, among many others... I'm not sure if it's that I'M engaged now and my emotions are running high... but they had me choking up all over again. My heart is bursting at the seams to show you this sneak peek!

Jess & Lisa, your love is absolutely contagious. Your wedding perfectly reflected the love you have for one another and the things you hold most dear to your hearts. I hope these photos bring you back to the day you vowed 'forever' all over again.... they sure did it to me! :) Thank you so much for having me capture the moments you'll get to live over and over again for many years to come!


xoxo



*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment