Tuesday, July 26, 2016

{Married} Amanda & Ryan

You guys, I'm not really sure how much I can stress how truly beautiful and emotional this June wedding was! To be honest, I have never, as the photographer, legitimately cried as much as I did at this super sweet wedding. I know I say it often... and it's always true... but this day right here was just OVERFLOWING with love, love, SO MUCH LOVE! The support that these two crazy kids have is so touching and the love they share is so, so real it almost hurts my heart! And if just the love all over this day was not a decoration enough, don't worry, because Amanda had the most perfect colors for her summer wedding and such gorgeous bouquets! And if you're curious about what everyone wore, well let me tell ya- when the guests were not wearing happy tears, they were wearing smiles from ear to ear.

Amanda & Ryan, I could go on and on about how beautiful and touching your day was but I will let these emotion filled photos speak for themselves. You two have a very rare and very real love that everyone who is around you can feel down to the very tips of their toes. Thank you so much for letting me be a witness to the true love you have found in one another. I'm so happy for you both!! I hope that you always remember how you both felt on this very special day for many, many years to come.


xoxo


*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All downloads/USB's of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment