Thursday, August 20, 2015

{Married} Bri & Dave

Oh. My. Goodness. I could not wait to share this blog post with everyone! These two little Western, MA lovers were so picture perfect! (quite literally!)

Bri & Dave were married at the beautiful Worthington Farm Inn in.. you guessed it.... Worthington, MA! Let me tell you, I've seen a lot of venues in my adventures and this one is now TOP of my list of favorites! From the cute little farm stand barn, huge cornfields and tons of property, to the maze of adorable old farm-style rooms that filled the Inn, it was definitely a venue to drool over. Not to mention, these two were absolute rock stars for formal photos. You could FEEL the love they have for each other bursting at the seams and I'm sure (I hope!) that will translate in each and every image in this sneak peek! As a matter-of-fact, Dave never let his bride go on through the day and night without telling her how stunning/beautiful/gorgeous she looked. D'awwwww :') It was heart melting. What these two have is truly something special.

With an abundance of love, laughter, closest friends, family,  and extended family tied in with cowgirl boots, suspenders, sunflowers, tractors, lemonade and iced tea, and the most picturesque venue, these two truly had a wedding day for the books!

Bri & Dave, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your most perfect and special day! We had so much fun! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek as much as I enjoyed taking them. It was so hard to choose which ones to show! :)

xoxo








































































*disclaimer: the images in this post are low resolution. If copied and posted to Facebook and/or printed, they may appear blurry or distorted. All discs of purchased images are high resolution for printing and posting.

1 comment: