Thursday, January 22, 2015

{Engaged} Jeremy & Christal

For those of you who know me, I REALLY love my job. It's amazing to be able to capture moments for people that they can look at and reminisce on forever... not to mention, I usually have a ton of fun capturing and helping to create these moments in people's lives. Secondly, if you truly know me, I love LOVE... the idea of love, acts of love, and just plain being in love.  So you can only imagine how I felt being able to photograph two of my best friends getting engaged! I was honored to be a part of the whole process- from helping in the planning to sharing lunch with my newly engaged friends. It couldn't have been sweeter than to include their baby boy- Mr. Brody Brown in the proposal with his new engraved dog tag, which asked  "Will you marry my daddy?" Christal never expected something so sweet :) And even though it was pouring rain, it did not stop these three from vowing to forever be a family... and lucky for me, it made for some awesome photos! As I was shivering from nervousness, excitedness, and being just a leeeetle chilly on their porch, I was able to capture this super sweet moment they both will remember forever.

Jeremy and Christal, I am so happy for you both! I can't wait for all the amazing and fun things to come for you guys... and I can only hope that I will continue to witness and be a part of them. Love you TOO much!

xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment